This Anime is amazing but I've already said that so I'm just gonna give quick details about it and rate it.
One piece is about a young boy, Straw hat Luffy, who wants to put together a pirate crew and and head out to look for the famous lost treasure: One piece. By finding this treasure, he has to become the pirate king, but a lot of people aren't happy about that so, together with Nami, Zoro, Ussop, Sanji etc. he goes on wild adventures and fights people who stand in his way or threaten his precious friends.
But there's always a weird twist in all these brilliant stories; Luffy ate a devil's fruit. These fruit gives a special kind of power, and in Luffy's case, he is a rubber man. He can stretch, swell, shrink, do about anything with his entire body.
There are also different types of fruit that gives other powers like: fire, ice, making somebodies time stop, invisibility etc. So basically, anything is possible in this Anime.
It is not really drawn in a traditional Anime style. At first the style annoyed me but when you get used to it it gets better.
It is really the best I've ever seen and I rate it a ***** (5) star Anime.
One Piece is one of the only three Anime I have given a rating of 5 stars. I'll give the other two later on :)


No comments:
Post a Comment